Smoke Damage Restoration
Call for Immediate Response
Handling smoke damage since 2013, R&P Contracting has seen how pervasive and toxic smoke and soot damage can be. Our goal is to not only minimize your loss but also restore your peace of mind in the process. When you call R&P Contracting, you will be armed with a team fully equipped to handle your fire and smoke damage emergency, clean the affected areas and restore safe air quality in your building.
Over 7 Years of Smoke Damage Restoration Experience
As smoke damage experts, we will be there for you every step of the way. From the initial call, to our FAST response time, to the final clean up and sanitizing, R&P Contracting will ensure the best restoration plan is put in place for you.
- Upon arrival, R&P Contracting will perform the initial assessment of the damage
- We will then contain the problem area and efficiently remove all damaged structural surfaces, such as walls, ceilings, and floors, and ensure all contaminated property is disposed of properly and safely
- Next, we will pre-treat surfaces and belongings aggressively to minimize secondary damage
- All affected items will then be thoroughly cleaned, followed by effectively sanitizing and deodorizing to eliminate smoke and fire odors for good
- We dry and dehumidify the affected area to prevent bacteria, fungi, and mildew growth
Why Call the Experts at R&P Contracting?
Soot residue can be very toxic. R&P Contracting is here to conduct thorough testing of the soot residue to determine the best cleaning methods for you. We provide soot removal from upholstery and carpet, as well as brass, aluminum, chrome, marble, tile, and porcelain. When you have smoke damage, call (443) 267-2271 for FAST, high-quality restoration services. For 7 years, R&P Contracting has been restoring your property and peace of mind. Call R&P Contracting right away when you are experiencing smoke damage and need a trusted damage restoration expert.
Quality Smoke Damage Restoration
- R&P Contracting pre-treats all areas of your property to minimize secondary damage from potentially happening
- Properly dispose of all non-salvageable items, belongings, and debris
- Remove soot from all surfaces
- Eliminate odors caused by fire and smoke
- Dry and dehumidify the affected areas to prevent bacteria, fungi, and mildew
When you need immediate assistance with smoke damage, call R&P Contracting, who will provide safe and professional clean up to your home or office. We are available 24/7 to be there for you when you need us most. We have been proudly providing smoke damage restoration since 2013.